Part of our New Year's Eve celebration involved us sharing a
talent. Eliza and Clara both drew pictures. Dad played a song on the guitar. My
talent was face painting although Clara clearly didn't think my talent was as
great as the person (probably Grandpa Cole) who painted the picture in the book
that she chose.
Sledding at Rock
Canyon was tons of fun, if a little bumpy. Don't be fooled by Leona's
shiner though. She got that from running into the footrest on the recliner, one
minute after I said, "Stop running around upstairs, someone is going to
get hurt." It has faded so wasn't so obvious in this photo but Leona actually had TWO black eyes. The other one she blackened by banging her face into the corner where she was being forced to take a time-out for hitting. We had to take her to church with two fresh black eyes and have her speech therapist come over with her like that. I was so worried that someone was going to accuse us of abusing our child when she had actually done it to herself! She was certainly a sad little sight for about a week there.
I think this is a pretty awesome Olaf, the snowman from the
movie Frozen. I feel like I should mention that in the event that
"Frozen Fever" ever fades and isn't referenced daily at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment