Thursday, April 11, 2024

1st Half of October

When Collin and I were in Europe we purchased several bags of potato chips in weird flavors to bring back. We did a taste test with the Stevens squad. From Spain we had jamon serrano and fried egg. From Belgium and France we had goat cheese and frite sauce. I think overall jamon serrano and frite sauce were the "favorites", but Tim could not get enough of the goat cheese chips. Simply smelling them was overpowering so I'm not sure how he could've liked them as much as he did.

Eliza's birthday- the family edition

Leona went on a field trip with the 4th grade to LISDOLA, and I went as a chaperone. The kids had a great time being outside on a beautiful day, and getting to be a little more active during their learning time.






For Eliza's friend portion of her birthday she invited a few friends over for cake and then we took everybody ice skating. The younger siblings were very pleased with this choice as it meant that they got to go ice skating also.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment