Sunday, June 28, 2026

Beginning of May

Gma and Gpa Roueche came to visit for about a week. They got dragged everywhere and were really tired by the time they left. We really enjoyed their visit.





Leona and Cambelle had a special visitor for the game that they played against each other. Ms. Shipley came to watch their game, which was really sweet of her. They both played really well, since I'm writing this so long after the actual event I don't remember who won, but I do remember how Leona's face lit up when she saw that Ms. Shipley had come. Ms. Shipley was such a good teacher!


Leona's art that was featured in the district art show. She gets more talented every day!
Leona received TWO Rockstar awards, one from Ms. Shipley and one from Ms. Coe. Leona has worked so hard this year, and it's wonderful to have that effort recognized.


Hanging out with some friends at the 5th grade field trip to a water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment