These photos were taken the morning that we moved. This is probably the best photo that we have of Leona's first house. Leona was the only one who got any sleep the previous night. Our moving truck broke AFTER we had already spent all day loading it and we were up until about 1:30 am waiting for the repair guy (who incidentally was unable to repair the truck and so we had to get a new one the next day but luckily a crew transferred the contents) and then we all slept in sleeping bags on the tile floor. Leona meanwhile got the golden treatment because she got to spend the last night in her bedroom in the pack n play.
This is an action shot from the road trip/move to Utah. This photo was taken right after I said, "That's it! I'm not stopping this car again no matter what until we get to Grandma's house." I pulled back onto the freeway and Clara piped up from the backseat with, "I need to poop." So everybody got one more pit stop.
Aunt Cambrie was Leona's special buddy on the way from Denver to Provo (Uncle Jaybob had been tasked with keeping the tiny tyrant happy from Dallas to Denver.). She kept Leona from screaming continuously the last two hours of the trip by feeding her a steady stream of fruit snacks. So Leona, if later in life you have a weird association between Aunt Cambrie and fruit snacks, this is why. Also that might be to blame if you get childhood diabetes. I'm just saying, it was a LOT of fruit snacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment