Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Two, Dos, Deux, 2

This photo was taken on Leona's birthday but she really came into her own as a 2 year old this weekend. She mastered and embraced the word "No" and gave some good use to the word "Mine". Watch out, the terrible twos are here!

Here are a couple more photos from her birthday.
After Christmas Leona knows what to do with presents.  She tore into them and was really excited.  From her sisters she got a Mrs. Potato Head and from her parents she got a puzzle that makes the noises of the musical instrument shaped pieces when correctly placed in the base.  She liked both gifts quite a bit.  Not pictured is the belated birthday party that we had the Wednesday after her birthday with all the extended family who had come to town for Aunt Cambrie's wedding.


All joking aside about the terrible twos Leona is such a fun little buddy to have around.  She and Eliza love to wrestle, Clara pretends that Leona bugs her but really they are equally matched for pestering and love to play dress up together.  I love that no matter what I'm doing Leona will bring me a book and demand to be read to because clearly nothing I'm doing is more important than reading Goodnight Moon again.  I love this little monkey and how sweet and silly she is.  It's hard to believe that she's only been in our family for 2 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment