Sunday, May 3, 2020

Mid-April Fun

This was a fun art project. It turned out better than I expected.  I was sad when it got erased by rain.


This is a photo of me when I was about 4 or 5, so just a little bit younger than Leona. It's fun to see the resemblance.

I thought this was fun. These are seriously the sweetest sisters I've ever met.

One of my ministering sisters brought over some temporary hair color. We did it for one of our themed days during "spring break". We also had backwards day (which was a bit of a bust), treat day (where I passed out treats for every completed activity and was a big hit), and field trip day (where we did online virtual tours of aquariums, zoos, the Eiffel Tower, and Buckingham Palace, these were surprisingly popular). It wasn't a trip to Disneyland, but it was something to break up the monotony.



No comments:

Post a Comment