Back at the beginning of the summer I had the kids each make a list of friends who they would be sad if they didn't get a chance to see them in person before we moved. It was hard to get to everybody on the lists between busy schedules, covid restrictions, and different comfort levels with meeting up in person. In the end I think that we got to hang out with almost everybody. For those who we didn't hang out with we still at least saw them one last time. I printed off photos of the kids with their friends and had them paint of otherwise decorate with glitter, and sequins frames to put the photos in, then we delivered them and the kids got to say goodbye.
Leona's friends that she wanted to be sure to say goodbye to were: Hannah, Olivia, and Addy. She also got a bonus playdate with her "first grade friend, Sebastian" because Eliza wanted to hang out with her friend, Olivia.
With the Murdochs at Shoreview Park. This is the kids' favorite spot, because they use the roots to climb up the sandy wall.

No comments:
Post a Comment