Selfie found on Collin's phone
Wearing dad's headset for work
After 5 years of off and on construction I finally finished making Leona's quilt. High fives all around. :)
There is an infinite supply of blackberries in Washington in late July-early August. Timothy, Leona, and Clara were good little blackberry harvesters. We couldn't pick the normal amount this year, since we were planning to move and wouldn't need a freezer full of blackberries, but we still picked enough for cobbler, popsicles, and sorbet in addition to the supply needed for general snacking. I'm so sad because I had plans to take a blackberry shoot from the bike trail with us when we moved. In all the hustle and bustle of our last 24-48 hours in Seattle I forgot about my blackberry shoot so now I can't plant Washington Blackberries in our backyard in Texas. Our neighbors are probably happy that I didn't bring an invasive species into the neighborhood, but I am disappointed.
We found this super fun creek to play in next to a field of blackberry bushes. It made for a very fun afternoon with the Koenigs.
Tea time. Timothy was sooo pleased to have been included.
Edmonds Beach






No comments:
Post a Comment