I think it was easier to bond with Leona then Clara and I think I know why with Clara it almost felt disloyal at first too love her so much but with Leona I already know how much I love both Eliza and Clara and that loving one doesn't take any love away from the other so I know I can love Leona and still have plenty of love for everybody else.
She is such a tiny baby it's just crazy that she was in my body a few days ago. She is a beautiful fully formed little person also this has been my easiest recovery from delivery so it makes it that much easier to enjoy this new baby time. I am enjoying all the newborn cuddles.
The girls are always huddled at the gate to my room trying to catch glimpses of Leona. I hope they get well quickly so they can all hang out. Clara reminds us to pray for Leona which is sweet. She calls her "Ona". Leona for her part has been great sleeping most of the time. Yesterday she finally spent some significant awake time. It's like she needed to sleep for her last week that she would have been in utero. She is so cute and just wants to snuggle with me. She especially likes to put her face right between my breasts and go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment