Sunday, September 14, 2014

Leona's Baby Blessing






Leona I have to apologize that there aren't better photos from your baby blessing.  The day you were blessed I was really stressed from having 13 people in our tiny house, a migraine, sleep deprivation, and it was right after church so I was starving.  With that said it was a wonderful blessing that you received and here are the things that I wrote in my journal about it.

Leona Elise Roueche will be blessed with:
*Health
*A spirit of service and to seek out those in need
*That Leona will be unselfish with her time and talents
*Faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to learn more about His life and about the scriptures
*She will be a blessing to her sisters and parents
*Happiness
*That Heavenly Father has a plan for her.

The people who stood in the circle were: Her dad, who blessed her, Grandpa Cole, Uncle Matthew, Roy Allison, Wes Harris, and Steven Edwards

People who came for her blessing were Grandma and Grandpa Cole, Matthew and Lana, Veronica, Michael, Sam, Grandma Roueche, the Dykes Family, the Harris Family, and Collin's co-worker, Marie Rozacky.

I have to say that Leona was our only kid who has not cried during her blessing.  She was just a perfect little angel in her white, flowing blessing dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment