Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fun with Kites and Fun with Friends





We finished the alphabet at Buddy School so we got to pick our own themes.  I selected kites, based entirely on the fact that I saw kites at the dollar store.  The kids had a great time flying the kites outside.  I underestimated how labor intensive it would be to have six 3 and 4 year olds flying kites simultaneously.  I had them keep the strings reeled in pretty short so as to minimize the number of tangles when they inevitably ran into one another. All but one kid loved it, although to be fair he never loved anything but snack at Buddy School.  We had kite shaped sugar cookies with licorice strings that the kids got to decorate with sprinkles for snack so of course that was a crowd pleaser.  All of the healthy snacks from earlier in the year were forgiven in the face of so much sugar.

The photos below were taken by some of Leona's buddies (twin, maniac 4 year olds to be specific) at a Mother's Day brunch we went to right after Buddy School.  I thought they were cute photos so I wanted to include them.





No comments:

Post a Comment