Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Leona is a monkey!







Leona wanted to get onto the green swing at the park.  I told her that if she wasn't big enough to get to it by herself then she wasn't big enough to play on it.  I then pointed out a path by which she could get to it.  Then she did. Probably 12 time in a loop.  She was very pleased with herself for making it on her own.  Clearly she's big enough for the green swing. :)

Some random funny things that Leona has said lately:

L: Want to smell my breath?
C: Sure
L: (breathes heavily in C's face)
C: YUCK!!!
L: I just brushed my teeth, you don't say yuck!
Both happily go about their business unoffended.



L: Why did the bunny cross the road?
Me: I don't know, why?
L: Because it wanted to eat the baby bunnies.

L: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: I don't know, why?
L: Because it wanted to eat the baby chicks.

Leona was on a roll with those jokes one day. More than a little disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment