Me: Thanks a lot Leona.
Leona:No, mom, it's only in the mirror that you look old.
Bonus unconnected photos
These two photos were taken by Leona's preschool teacher during school. It's fun to catch a glimpse of what they're doing because Leona is a black hole for information at school- except when it comes to drama. Seriously it's like that child is watching reality television when I'm not around in order to produce the level of drama that she brings home from preschool.
I may have already shared this story, but because I'm writing this so far behind I don't remember so I'll share it anyway. One day Leona came home from preschool saying that a kid in her class called her "Poopypants" which is pretty much the worst thing a preschooler can call someone. She repeated the story and her outrage at being called poopypants so many times- with a completely straight face that I was in tears. I had to ask her to please stop saying "poopypants" in such righteous indignation because I was laughing so hard it was becoming difficult to drive the car. The kid is ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment