Earlier in March while waiting at a doctor's office with Tim and Clara I saw an episode of Bluey where they go on a serious scavenger hunt for Easter eggs. I asked the kids if they would rather go on a traditional Easter egg hunt or if they wanted a tough scavenger hunt with the basket full of eggs at the end. Tim chose traditional while the girls all chose a scavenger hunt with clues. I decided to make it scriptural based so it was both fun and spiritual. The kids were definitely not fans at first, but eventually got into it. For an example here's the scripture: 1 Samuel 1:24 They had to read the scripture and isolate that flour was the clue, then go look in the cabinet for the flour, where they would find their next clue. I thought it was a good scavenger hunt.








No comments:
Post a Comment