Tuesday, July 9, 2024

First Week of 2024

Leona wanted her photo taken while drinking sparkling cider from a goblet on New Year's Day. So fancy!

I found this photo on my phone. I guess they were pretending to be little orphans who sleep on blankets in the corner?

We celebrated el Dia de los Reyes Magos with the Stevens family. It was really fun, as it always is when we hang out with them, and the rosca was tastier than I remember it being. Also it was nice to celebrate a part of the Savior's birth after what is traditionally the Christmas season in the USA.

Since Clara didn't get to have a big baptism with family and friends due to covid, we hosted a big after party for the first time that Clara went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. We had her three favorite treats, flowers, and invited family and friends from the ward. It was a special night.

Waiting for Eliza's playoff basketball game to start at the Hebron stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment