Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fun from Early April

One of Collin's professors invited all of his students to his house, which is basically a menagerie. He has bunnies, kittens, chickens, dogs, and horses. Leona was totally fascinated by the horses and we think she enjoyed the 300 yards that she got to ride on one but it was hard to tell because her face was very stoic during the ride. 
We went to the duckpond south of campus one day. Tragically Leona was unable to catch a duck despite her best and tireless efforts. The girls asked me to take their picture so I did. 
This is an action shot showing Leona's ponytail. Her hair is getting so long. 
We had a movie and curler night. I wasn't planning to do Leona's hair but after I did Eliza's hair she plopped herself down in the chair and demanded a "hairdo" so I gave her one. She was totally still and clearly really enjoyed the experience. As the cherry on top she got to wear a (clean of course) pair of Eliza's undies in her head to keep the curlers in during the night. She was thrilled about that and for weeks afterward would smile and say "Hat!" Anytime she saw a pair of undies. 
End results!
I think Leona looks a lot like her Grandma Cole in this photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment