Leona held Timothy in place in order to give him a proper hairdo. I don't think the restraining feet were necessary though. He enjoyed the attention and would've stayed in place anyway. :)
This is Leona's favorite hairdo- we call it a braid bun. We don't often have time for such a fancy hairdo, but she always loves it when we do. Leona is such a beautiful little girl, inside and out, that even with an "orphan hairdo" (messy, unbrushed bun) she is lovely.
This was a bug wings cape that Leona made from one of her Kiwi crates. I just love how Leona is a free spirit, confident in herself in every way. This was just a perfect day. We walked to the grocery store and Leona wanted to wear her new bug wings. As she scootered down the bike trail she would look back to watch the wings sailing out behind her in the breeze. It is a moment that I wanted to capture and keep in my mind forever. I love Leona so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment