Thursday, December 19, 2019

Leona at Preschool, Cheez-its, and Diaper Duty May 21-24

These are just a couple fun photos from preschool that Leona's teacher sent me.  Don't be fooled by so many little blond girls sitting in a row. Leona is the only non-international kid shown here. One of the blond girls is Polish and the other's parents are British.  The other little girl is not American either, although I forget exactly where she's from. She didn't learn much in the way of academics in preschool, but Leona did get to know kids from lots of different places and backgrounds at school.


Sitting at lunch Leona informed me that our family was represented perfectly by the back of the Cheez-It box. The only rationale that I remember was that I like accessories so that's why I'm grooves- not because I'm super tough.

Original- Clara
White Cheddar- Leona
Hot & Spicy- Eliza
Grooves- mom
Extra Toasty- dad
Duoz- Timothy



Leona asked if she could change Timothy's diaper, so I said sure. Then while she was doing that I started some laundry, cleaned up, got distracted, and by the time I got back to them he was all buttoned up and I forgot that I needed to do a quality control inspection.  A while later when I went to change his poopy diaper I realized how tenuously that diaper, filled with poop, had been holding on.  😲😲😲












No comments:

Post a Comment