Friday, January 3, 2020

Funny Quotes from Leona October 8-11th

After school Leona said to me, "When I was out to recess my bun felt really weird and I didn't want it to. (Pause of several minutes) Mysteriously I had a piece of toilet paper stuck IN my bun crack."


While Leona does chores she sings soaring power ballads.  Some of them have religious leanings, Jesus loving everyone is a popular theme. Others are love songs, or just random stream of consciousness.  The other day I typed as fast as I could the words that she was singing.  This is what I got:
"I know I look like a super hero, but I'm not. You are! You'll find me in the dark. You're probably trying to trick me. You will fall and then you will find the way. Back from... anytime! You and me want to come with you. Since you are going to ruin, since you are not going to get in. You will come with me, (whispered) come with me. The world is not coming, since they are making fire. Since they are going to destroy our land. Since they are selling drugs. The world is made fire by the fire bug. You don't want to smell them. (Whispered) Listen to the echos of me. All the way on the earth side on the other side."

The song continued but that was all I could get.



Leona: I don't want to ride the bus home from school.
Me: Why not? I thought you liked riding the bus with all of your friends.
L: Well I just want to hurry home to be with you, because I miss you!
😍😍😍😍😍






Me: Leona are you done sweeping?
Leona: Yes.
Me: Timothy don't get in your sister's pile.
L: I don't have a pile. I'm doing it my way, not the princess way.
Me: What's the princess way?
L: (Pantomimes sweeping back and forth in place like princesses do in a movie.) They are just making a bigger mess!
Me: True story.

I was still a little confused as to how she didn't have a pile, so I watched.  She sweeps directly into the dustpan.


No comments:

Post a Comment