Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Leona's Dance Class Finale

Leona had her last ballet and tap class with Miss Osiris in mid December.  It was really fun to watch her leap and dance so gracefully.  She was really into the dance class and especially loved having Hannah, her best buddy from church, and Olivia, a new buddy from school, in her class with her. Leona will miss getting to dance with Miss Osiris.
PS- The woman in the photo was smiling because she thought I was taking her picture. She was smiling at Timothy who was being a maniac while I attempted to take a few pictures of Leona in class.




Leona said it was too cold to take her pants off so she did her last class in her "jeans". I can't say I blame her.  It was super cold in the room, even with all of the dancing bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment